I cannot believe fall is officially here. And by here, I mean pretty much over. The last week of rain did a pretty good job knocking the last of the leaves off the trees. Stick season has arrived in Upstate, ladies and gentleman.
On the upside, this means the holiday season and tons of good food are just around the corner.
If you’ve been following me on Facebook or Instagram, you may have seen that I just finished my 2 new 2017 Animal Tales calendars. The calendars were a huge and intimidating project, but I have to say I am very proud of how these turned out.
I created a classics version with all of your favorite stories and a dark humor version. It would be safe to say that the dark humor one indulges some inappropriate urges to laugh.
- Each 12-month calendar page is a classic 8×10″ format
*Fully open the classic calendar is 16×10″
*Fully open the dark humor calendar is 20×8″
- 2 versions are available: classic and dark humor Animal Tales
- US, UK and Australian holidays are listed
- The calendar is made out of luxurious heavy weight 100# paper
- All printing and design are done right here in Upstate NY
- Calendars can be purchased on Etsy or at any of my upcoming craft shows (while supplies last).
See the Classics Calendar Monthly Images
See the Dark Humor Calendar Monthly Images
$25 each or 2/$40 (mix and match between classic and dark humor versions).